Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Apologies

Geez. I get to Crawford County High last night for the cross country sectionals, only to discover that the girls race is just ending. I thought it started at 6:30, but it really started at 5:30 and by 6, when I arrived, the last of the girls were straggling to the finish line.

"What now?" I thought. It doesn't seem fair to photograph the boys and not the girls, and if I stay I'll have to admit I made a mistake and was late. (I HATE being late to anything.) Well, it didn't make sense not to go ahead and photograph the boys race since I was already there. So I did, and this is the admission I was late and missed the girls race.

Ladies, I'm sorry. But it was a good idea to be there for the boys 4th-place finish. Well done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home